Online registration has closed.
You can still register for MINIs on Top by visiting us at the sales table located in the MOTORoom at Attitash Grand Summit Resort Hotel on Friday the 20th of June or at the sales table Loon on the 21st of June.
This page is an overview of registration, charges, items for sale, and payment options. When you’re ready to order, click the link below to open the registration form in a separate window and sign up. You can switch to this description at any time if you need to check details.
- Waiver of Liability: Any Purchase will be considered a release and acknowledge and represent that you have read and accept the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Billing/Shipping Address: This is the detail for the person responsible for the registration, including the mailing address for your registration package, which will be sent via US Post Office. Don’t worry, other people can drive too (if you let them).
- The MINIs on Top registration fee of $25 per MINI. If you forget to add it to your shopping cart it will be added automatically – you cannot checkout without it. This fee goes towards general event expenses like tent rental at the Auto Road, event supplies, and mailing expenses. At the end of every MINIs on Top, seed money is reserved for next year and the balance goes to our donation fund, designated for The March of Dimes and the Mount Washington Observatory.
Items for Sale:
- Auto Road tickets: The drive up the Auto Road on Saturday evening is optional. Every person in the car needs a ticket (under age 5 is free – age 5 to 12 $12.50 and age 13+ $28.50).
- MINIs on Top vinyl rally cling: $2.50 each. What a deal! You can buy just one or more if you want (check your quantities at checkout). Buy it and prove you were there.
- Dinner: Served under the tent at the base of the Auto Road on Saturday. Includes your choice of Sandwich or salad. Dinner order is optional, and you’re welcome to bring your own to the tent. Catering is by Panera Bread of Concord, NH.
- Sweatshirt: NEW for 2014. Remember it can be cold at the top of Mt. Washington, even in June. The MOT event logo is on the front of the sweatshirt, Hooded long sleeve, Unisex, in sizes small through XXXL. Due to the additional cost of shipping this item it is only available for pickup at MINIs on Top 2014.
- T-Shirts: These are gorgeous, and you’ll want one. The MOT event logo is on the front of the shirt and “MOTNORMAL on the back. We will have a supply of T-shirts for sale at the event, but those go fast. You can order in black or white, long or short sleeve, Youth, women’s or Men’s cut, in sizes small through XXXL.
- We’ve also added a couple other new items for you. We hope you like them.