With just a couple days until the event, incredible raffle items are pouring in:
- Whalen Shift Machine donated an always-popular custom shift knob
- MOT volunteers Nancy Kanner & Dave Schofield contributed one of their very last handmade booty bags and a pair of duck decals. I have three so far. I hope to make it four soon.
- Thom (of the incredible marriage proposal at last year’s event) got us a MINI Baby Racer in Chili Red.
- Bob and Lori Cahill put together another terrific gift basket. This year’s theme is wine & cheese. Yum & yum.
- Our friend Todd at MotoringBadges.com donated a selection of their most popular MINI grill badges.
- MINI of Warwick took it up a few notches pitching in two shopping bags full of MINI apparel, a MINI Baby Racer in Chili Red, and a couple other items from their store.
- GrayRaven (aka, Dave Blake) donated a pair of Powerflex Control Arm Bushings and Powerflex Swaybar Front Bushings. Honestly, I have no idea what those are, but I’m pretty sure I want them.
- Greasy’s Garage, hosts of the Sundaes on Friday event, decided that giving you free ice cream just wasn’t enough. They are contributing a MINI duffle bag, a pair of Go MINI RC Wolf remote control cars, a MINI racing stripe wall clock, a bucket full of car cleaning supplies… Oh! and did I mention the D-1 Throttle Controller?!?
- And last but certainly not least, Herb Chambers MINI must be sending a Countryman up to MOT to carry all of the items they’re donating — MINI duffle bags, MINI club bags, a MINI Cooper S Cabrio Junior Pedal Car, umbrellas, travel mugs, key rings, key fob memory sticks, and — wait for it — another MINI folding bike!
As usual, all of the donated items will be bundled up into especially-appealing packages so we’re not stuck under the tent calling raffle numbers all night. Raffle tickets will be available throughout the event for $1. All raffle proceeds go to our benefitting charities – Make A Wish New Hampshire and the Mt. Washington Observatory.
Please join me in thanking these supporters, many of whom have been donating items to the MOT raffle since the beginning.