Stop and read this before you proceed:
Welcome to MINIs on Top registration for 2014, the 12th Annual MINIs on Top!
When you register PLEASE make sure that the items in your shopping cart are correct and have the right quantities before you checkout.
This page is an overview of registration, charges, items for sale, and payment options. When you’re ready to order, click the link below to open the registration form in a separate window and sign up. You can switch to this description at any time if you need to check details.
- Waiver of Liability: Any Purchase will be considered a release and acknowledge and represent that you have read and accept the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Billing/Shipping Address: This is the detail for the person responsible for the registration, including the mailing address for your registration package, which will be sent via US Post Office. Don’t worry, other people can drive too (if you let them).
- The MINIs on Top registration fee of $25 per MINI. If you forget to add it to your shopping cart it will be added automatically – you cannot checkout without it. This fee goes towards general event expenses like tent rental at the Auto Road, event supplies, and mailing expenses. At the end of every MINIs on Top, seed money is reserved for next year and the balance goes to our donation fund, designated for The March of Dimes and the Mount Washington Observatory.
Items for Sale:
- Auto Road tickets: The drive up the Auto Road on Saturday evening is optional. Every person in the car needs a ticket (under age 5 is free – age 5 to 12 $12.50 and age 13+ $28.50).
- MINIs on Top vinyl rally cling: $2.50 each. What a deal! You can buy just one or more if you want (check your quantities at checkout). Buy it and prove you were there.
- Dinner: Served under the tent at the base of the Auto Road on Saturday. Includes your choice of Sandwich or salad. Dinner order is optional, and you’re welcome to bring your own to the tent. Catering is by Panera Bread of Concord, NH.
- Sweatshirt: NEW for 2014. Remember it can be cold at the top of Mt. Washington, even in June. The MOT event logo is on the front of the sweatshirt, Hooded long sleeve, Unisex, in sizes small through XXXL. Due to the additional cost of shipping this item it is only available for pickup at MINIs on Top 2014.
- T-Shirts: These are gorgeous, and you’ll want one. The MOT event logo is on the front of the shirt and “MOTNORMAL on the back. We will have a supply of T-shirts for sale at the event, but those go fast. You can order in black or white, long or short sleeve, Youth, women’s or Men’s cut, in sizes small through XXXL.
- We’ve also added a couple other new items for you. We hope you like them.
We’re close, very close. Registration will be opening very soon. Stay tuned to minisontop.org and minisontop.com for registration links.
Hello MINIs on Top Volunteers, both past, present and future.
We are happy to announce that we will be holding a volunteers meeting on March 8th at the DoubleTree Hotel in Milford MA. We need your help to make MINIs on Top 2014 the best yet. Please join us.
See details below:
We have a number of volunteer needs and any way you can assist us would be gratefully appreciated.
Here’s the details:
March 8th, 9:30am
DoubleTree Hotel (In the Worcester Meeting Space)
11 Beaver St.
Milford, MA 01757
Please RSVP to email@example.com (we want to be sure we have enough coffee for you)
Also, if you can’t make the meeting but still want to help please let us know.
Thank you for any help and support you can offer, we hope you can make the volunteers meeting where you can get to know us better.
Your MINIs on Top organizing team.
First, we would like to thank Sarah and Richard for their past tenure as organizers and for all the countless hours of hard work and dedication they have put into making MINIs on Top one of the premier events in the country. They have left us with enormous shoes to fill—so much so that there are five of us who are replacing the two of them!
MINIs on Top also owes its success to the many volunteers who generously work on the event, both on the weekend and the weeks leading up to it. We could not hope to succeed without the continued support of these volunteers, and we are excited to work with them to ensure that MINIs on Top 2014 will be another triumph.
Second, you may be wondering who we are. The MINIs on Top 2014 organizers are Wayne, Vanessa, Eric, Don, and Maryfrances. We are all MINI owners and share a common passion for our cars and MINIs on Top. We have gotten to know many of you during the past several years and look forward to meeting new friends as we plan and hold the next MINIs on Top.
We’re sure you are eager to learn more about next year’s event. MINIs on Top will be held on the weekend of June 20th to 21st, 2014. The base hotel will once again be Attitash Grand Summit Resort and Spa in Bartlett, New Hampshire. Mark your calendars now!
While much of MINIs on Top will remain the same, we are adding some new features and making some changes that we are confident you’ll love. We will be letting you know all about them as they are worked out and finalized. Over the next nine months, we will be very busy putting our “ducks” in a row. We have already started planning for next year’s event, including confirming previous sponsors and lining up new ones. We are hoping to open registration early in the new year, possibly as soon as January.
Last of all, we want to thank you all for your support and look forward to working hard to serve you, the MINIs on Top faithful, both old and new.
- Wayne, Vanessa, Eric, Don, and Maryfrances
We’re thrilled to announce that Wayne McClennan, Vanessa Ferrari, and a few of their friends involved with Central Mass MINIs have stepped up to take on the event coordination for MINIs on Top. We had a great first meeting with them last weekend and we’re very excited to be passing them the torch. You’ll be happy to know that they are all MINI and MOT enthusiasts committed to keeping the event the same but with some new twists and turns that will make it their own.
So it is now official – the 12th annual MINIs on Top is scheduled for June 21, 2014!
After another great year in 2013, the Attitash Grand Summit will be the base hotel. The Attitash is a timeshare hotel and resort centrally located in Bartlett, NH between the Kancamagus Highway and the Mount Washington Auto Road. Please call (800) 223-7669 to book your room and be sure to ask for the MINIs on Top rate. Please note: the special rate is not available for booking online.
We are excited that this group has agreed to take on this MOTumental task (sorry – I couldn’t pass that up) and know that next year’s event will be another huge success. Stay tuned for more information.
Sarah & Richard
Jen, Marianne, Sarah and Brian, making sure the photo booth works.
Back by popular demand, MoT 2013 saw the return of the photo booth, a DIY push-the-button-and-ham-it-up affair. Jen, Marianne and Richard were kind enough to handle the logistics, and were also responsible for the kick-ass backdrop, helping people remember just what it is we’re hoping to see at the top of the mountain!
View the full set of 123 photos on Flickr!
MINIs on Top 2013 may be over but it will certainly not be forgotten any time soon. Thank you to everybody who made it such an excellent weekend: Greasy’s Garage, Lyon-Waugh (aka MINI of Peabody & MINI of Bedford), and MINI Eastern Region for hosting terrific parties where we could spend time with old friends and meet new ones; Libby and the Cape Cod MINI crew for another entertaining and educational game of trivia; the MINI dealerships, companies, and individuals who donated hundreds of terrific raffle items; all of our volunteers – from those who were involved from the start to those who stepped up onsite and helped out in big ways; the friendly and helpful staff at the Attitash Grand Summit, Mt. Washington Auto Road, and Loon Mountain; and most of all, the 600+ MINI enthusiasts who were incredibly kind and appreciative throughout the weekend and reminded us why we work so hard to put this event together. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I know lots of comments and pictures are being posted on Facebook, but if you have any thoughts you’d like to share here, please feel free.
Have a great summer. Happy motoring.
A post by Ed ‘MAXAMINI’ Smith 10 days before MOT ‘ 05. Re-posted by Jeff West (HWY61) last year. Honestly, I am perplexed by the cod references, but it still brings water (not to be confused with tears) to my eyes every time I hear it.
” …the weekend will be what it is. MINIs On Top will define itself. It is like a river overflowing it’s banks. It cannot be contained. Go with the flow. Don’t dip your toe. Full immersion is the way. In the end you will find it less about the cars than the people who inhabit them.
I await the weekend with the unbridled enthusiasm of a six year old hearing the faint sound of distant bells as the Ice Cream Man approaches his street from blocks away. It’s coming. It’s coming. I hear them. Listen. Hear it? I told you. Woohoo.
The orchestra begins to assemble. Instruments are drawn from their cases. Violins drawn to chins and bows begin to slide across strings. Each member as yet unaware of the other as they continue to tune their individual instruments but soon the house lights will dim and the Great Cod will rise from the pit and behold MINIs On Top shall fill the great mountain valleys and the sweet music of 208 motors and Motorers shall rise to the heavens and it will be said of the Grand Cod.. It is a good.
Peace, Sunshine, and Goodwill be yours. Can I get an Amen?…”
With just a couple days until the event, incredible raffle items are pouring in:
- Whalen Shift Machine donated an always-popular custom shift knob
- MOT volunteers Nancy Kanner & Dave Schofield contributed one of their very last handmade booty bags and a pair of duck decals. I have three so far. I hope to make it four soon.
- Thom (of the incredible marriage proposal at last year’s event) got us a MINI Baby Racer in Chili Red.
- Bob and Lori Cahill put together another terrific gift basket. This year’s theme is wine & cheese. Yum & yum.
- Our friend Todd at MotoringBadges.com donated a selection of their most popular MINI grill badges.
- MINI of Warwick took it up a few notches pitching in two shopping bags full of MINI apparel, a MINI Baby Racer in Chili Red, and a couple other items from their store.
- GrayRaven (aka, Dave Blake) donated a pair of Powerflex Control Arm Bushings and Powerflex Swaybar Front Bushings. Honestly, I have no idea what those are, but I’m pretty sure I want them.
- Greasy’s Garage, hosts of the Sundaes on Friday event, decided that giving you free ice cream just wasn’t enough. They are contributing a MINI duffle bag, a pair of Go MINI RC Wolf remote control cars, a MINI racing stripe wall clock, a bucket full of car cleaning supplies… Oh! and did I mention the D-1 Throttle Controller?!?
- And last but certainly not least, Herb Chambers MINI must be sending a Countryman up to MOT to carry all of the items they’re donating — MINI duffle bags, MINI club bags, a MINI Cooper S Cabrio Junior Pedal Car, umbrellas, travel mugs, key rings, key fob memory sticks, and — wait for it — another MINI folding bike!
As usual, all of the donated items will be bundled up into especially-appealing packages so we’re not stuck under the tent calling raffle numbers all night. Raffle tickets will be available throughout the event for $1. All raffle proceeds go to our benefitting charities – Make A Wish New Hampshire and the Mt. Washington Observatory.
Please join me in thanking these supporters, many of whom have been donating items to the MOT raffle since the beginning.
Aren’t they purdy?
We’re delighted to once again have MINIs on Top grille badges and decals available for sale at the event this year. We’ve been working with MotoringBadges.com for several years, now, and Todd’s come through for us once again. Come find us on Friday and put some bling on your MINI! MotoringBadges.com also generously donated a collection of non-MoT badges for this year’s raffle. Come find them under the tent!